What is a Basic Foundation™?
A Basic Foundation™ provides a stable platform that will help keep you on the path to wellness. It consists of the Daily Essentials Multivitamin and the Rx Oils. Together, these two products not only provide the nutrients your body needs but can maximize your health. From providing energy to helping burn fat to lubricating joints and repair oxidative damage, this mighty duo is an essential part of your foundation to health.
Daily Essentials Multivitamin
Daily Essentials Multivitamin is a broad-spectrum multivitamin/mineral/antioxidant supplement. This formula, rich in nutrients, is designed to help the body reach its maximum potential.
The time-released feature assures that the water-soluble B Vitamins and Vitamin C will be delivered over a period of many hours. As a result, greater absorption of these nutrients can be achieved, and nutritional coverage will be available for a longer period of time throughout the day.
Vitamins are necessary for proper growth, digestion, and nerve function. They enable the body to use carbohydrates, protein, and essential fats for energy and repair. Minerals serve as building blocks in cells and enzymes, and are the main components in bones and teeth. Antioxidants repair oxidative damage to the body caused by free radicals, and strengthen the immune system. Daily Essentials Multivitamin is available in different formulas for men and women.
Rx Oils Flax
This Omega 3, 6, 9 complex supplement uses organic plant-based oils for its source of Omega 3. This eliminates the possibility for mercury contamination in your Omega complex supplement. With the use of plant-based omega sources in this formulation, Rx Oils is a great choice for vegetarians to bridge that essential fatty acid (EFA) gap that may exist because of food choices.
Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) play a critical role in the workings of a healthy body. Why are they essential? Because the body must have them to survive, but cannot synthesize them from any other substance, so a direct source is required. Taken in the right amounts and ratios,
EFAs improve and maintain health in the following ways:
- Increase Energy Performance and Stamina: help build muscle and prevent muscle breakdown, and accelerate fatigue recovery.
- Strengthen Bones: help to prevent osteoporosis by aiding in the transport of minerals that keep bones and teeth strong.
- Promote Healthy Immune System Function: produce eicosanoids that regulate inflammatory and immune responses, lowering inflammation and slowing autoimmune damage (arthritis).
- Aid in Weight Loss: enhance thermogenesis. Recent data also suggests EFAs have been found to block fat producing genes.
- Help Maintain A Healthy Heart: lower high blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, inflammation, and formation of clots.
- Speed the Healing Process: form cell membranes and are essential for cell growth and division.
- Enhance Brain Function: are necessary to make serotonin, the neurotransmitter essential to the entire nervous system. Mood and behavior disorders are linked to decreased levels of EFAs.
- Produce Healthy Hair, Soft Skin, and Strong Nails: insufficient amounts of EFAs result in dull hair, dry skin, and brittle nails.